Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2016

Journal topic- 10/31/16

Scary Story:


   It was a dark and foreboding All Hollow’s Eve; I was reclining in my battered bungalow, awaiting the youth to come a rapping upon my threshold door, and resting in my lap was my Midnight colored feline, Jiji. I was spread out upon the couch, browsing the depths of the web on my device.

   Around roughly 7:30 PM, the first Trick-or-treaters marched up, and called out their hymn, "Trick or Treat!" I snuck silently over to the door, bowl of candy in hand, threw open the door, and shouted "TRICK!" The little children screamed, and I passed out their treats. Chuckling, I said "Happy Halloween..." and shrank back into the house. 

   After two or more hours of scaring children, I began to turn out the lights and lock the house up. Once 10 PM rolled around, and everyone was in bed, I was preparing for bed when I heard a knocking on the front door. Bewildered, I opened the front door. Standing there was a man in hist later 60s, in a hospital gown, a look of fear wild in his tired eyes.

   "May I help you?" I inquired. He stood still, staring at me. He began to reach towards the door, attempting to let himself in. Panicked, I slammed the door, ran to My Parent's room, and Grabbed the Airsoft gun in my Father's closet. I sprinted out to the Tool Shed, Found the BBs, loaded the Gun, and waited in the Dining room to see what would happen next.

   Ten minutes went by, nothing. Just as I was starting to calm down, one of the Windows shattered, and a bloody hand reached through. I cocked the weapon, and aimed. Just when the man's face came into view, I fired at his right eye. A blood curdling shriek rattled the house's frame, and I blacked out. When I woke up, The window was fine, the man was gone, and I was on the couch. Was it a dream? Maybe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment