Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Journal- 3/16/17

Think about your day yesterday. Did your words and actions support your idea of who you want to be and what you want to accomplish? How can you do better today?


Somewhat, I had issues with the Permission slip going missing and considering my luck I'm screwed. My only option is to roll with the punches and accept that there's no chance now of me being able to attend the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Solvang tomorrow. How I can do better today is to calmly inform all my teachers of the issue so that they're aware I'll probably still come to class tomorrow even after they all signed the slip saying it was perfectly fine for me to attend. Well, I'm certainly never attending another field trip at this shool ever again, as it never seems to work out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment