Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Journal Topic-9/1/16



(I'm doing this on the blog because I can't find any pencils)

Topic: Adults say to toddlers all the time: "Use your Words." What do they mean, my words? We know that fiction authors use dialogue for the purpose of indirect characterization-- as you write the story of your life each day, how do the words you choose create an impression of who you are?


Response: Well, my words can be viewed in two different ways: One way: The things you're force fed every single day of your life. The second way: "Made Up" words. You can choose to create something of your own even if society chooses to label it "Gibberish." I try to use words that have a high level of vocabulary yet are easy to understand for those who don't understand every nine-lettered word out there, making me seem intelligent yet easy to understand(I may seem smart to other Americans but I'm quite convinced I'm considered 'Average' in places like Europe or India). 

No comments:

Post a Comment