Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 4, 2017

MGOM

  This week in class I'm refining my "Upgrading Education" Topic to involve the concept of the education style I'm most experienced with, Montessori method.

  I'm currently trying to figure out a way to involve "Montessori 2.0" into this topic, which requires additional in-depth studying of the concept. I've currently presented my Idea to the Class, Dr. Preston, and My Parents, yet I only have 2 of the required 10 followers for the Blog Posts. I plan to present this concept by Changing the Desk arrangement to a Theater-style set up, and attempting to teach the class in a Blend of Open-source and Montessori Learning Methods, which involves Group-oriented activities, and hands-on lessons. This style of teaching is still in the concept phase and may require several modifications to get the projected method.

No comments:

Post a Comment