Total Pageviews

Monday, April 24, 2017

Upgrading Education- Layout

  We all agree that the classroom layout we all know is due for a change, and I have several ideas on how we can change a classroom layout to be more productive.


1. The Layout itself should change from Rows and columns to a Seminar(Socratic) style layout:
 vs 

2. The Building we learn in need to be Long-term, not these crap portables. I feel like I actually want to learn in a Long term building, not a run-down portable:

 

   vs



3. The lighting actually Plays a role in how I learn, I feel motivated with natural light, unlike Artificial, flickering Florescent lights:



vs



4. Finally, Studies have shown Students are more productive when they have landscaped Campuses, not Blocky Cement Prisons(No offense, PV):



  vs








No comments:

Post a Comment